- Get a BUS or TRAIN from Victoria Station to Southampton Station
- Once you arrive in Southampton, you must take the RED FUNNEL FERRY to the Isle of Wight. (From the bus station to the ferry station is around 20 minutes to walk, you can also take a bus).
- There is a SLOW FERRY (RED FUNNEL FERRY to East Cowes 60mins). See here for timetable https://www.redfunnel.co.uk/en/
- There is also a RED JET fast ferry (23 mins) to West Cowes. https://www.redfunnel.co.uk/en/
- You may get a taxi or bus to get to the Verbum Dei Retreat Centre or check with the organizers if lifts will be provided to pick you up from East Cowes/West Cowes to the Centre.
We can provide you with £10 return tickets for the Slow Ferry if you let us know ahead of time, otherwise you would need to purchase your own ferry tickets which are double the price.
Our recommended Itinerary is to take the slow ferry that departs at 18:00 so you can arrive at 19:00 at East Cowes.